EswatiniPost Insurance has made claiming easier, you can go to any Post Office nearer or convenient to you to claim your policy and we will pay same day/within 24 hours.
Same day payments are made possible by you submitting all the required and relevant documents to enable EswatiniPost Insurance to process your claim and pay immediately. Same day payments applies to all policies that are valid.
How do I claim?
If someone covered on the policy passes away, you and/or your nominated beneficiary must go the nearest EswatiniPost branch to claim.
The following documents must to be submitted during the claim process:
• Fully completed Claim Form
• Certified copy of the proof of identity of the deceased
• Certified copy of proof of identity of the beneficiary
• Police report (if death was due to an accident)
Our Funeral Cover packages are designed to cover your biological parents, extended family members, siblings and in-laws over 60 years old. Policy holders cannot be over 70 years old, if they are older than 70 years old, they can only be dependents of a policy holder.
Do not delay, talk to us to have your entire family covered at the most affordable monthly premiums.
|Family Funeral Benefit||E5 000.00||E10 000.00||E20 000.00||E30 000.00||E50 000.00|
Who can apply for EswatiniPost insurance?
Anyone above the age of 18 years but younger than 70 years can apply for the EswatiniPost Insurance cover options.
Your parents and parents in-law may not be older than 80 years old and your extended family members may not be older than 65 years old.
When does my funeral cover start?
You can only claim for natural cause death if your policy has been active for six months, all policies have six (6) months waiting period. However, if death occurs due to an accident, you can claim immediately after your policy has been activated, successfully completed the application process and have paid your first premium.
When will a claim not be valid?
A claim will not be valid when death occurs in the following instances:
1. Invasion or act of foreign enemy
2. Hostilities (whether war is declared or not)
3. Involvement in criminal activity
4. Suicide or self-inflicted injuries within the first 24 months following the commencement date.
5. The effects of radioactivity or nuclear explosion
6. Accidental Death as a result of riot, private flying, hazardous sports or any illegal acts where the deceased was directly involved.
7. Non-compliance to medical treatment
We re-affirm our commitment to carry on processing death claims within (24hrs) or a day upon submission of all required and relevant documents.
Discussion about this post