We believe that our customers are important in shaping our future. It is important that we provide you with the best possible communications services and experiences. To help us do so, we rely on you to work with us.
Your feedback is a valuable tool to help improve your experiences and will guide us as we grow and adapt to meet your changing needs. We appreciate your input and will use it to help determine our future direction.
To get better service and customer experience it is important to follow our already set up means to take care of your needs like applying for service, reporting and following up on your faults.
Visit our website www.eptc.co.sz to view our products and services including current promotions. Once you have decided which product or service you want to apply for, you can download the application form, print, fill in, scan and email it back to us on email@example.com
If for any reason you cannot get the form you are looking for or encounter any difficulties accessing the form, email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
If for any reason you cannot have access to our website, you can visit any of our Telecentres and Post Offices to fill in the service and products application forms.
We have tried to make the process really fast so that you do not queue for a long time. If you really need to visit any of our business premises we ask that you observe all the COVID_19 precautionary and safety guideline.
1. Wear your mask properly covering your mouth and nose completely
2. Sanitise at the sanitising stations provided in all entrances
3. Observe social distancing as you queue and cooperate with the personnel provided to help you.
Remember to bring with you your national identity card for all products and service applications.
Faults Reporting and Follow-Up
One of the many advantages of working with us is having access to our dedicated support team 24/7 for all your service needs. Our Contact Centre operates 24 hours, reach out to us by dialling 971 or 2000800 you will be attended to by knowledgeable staff members who are committed to helping you. Whether you have encountered an issue or are simply in need of help on choosing a suitable service or product for your needs.
Always wait for a reference number at the end of the call. The reference number will help you when you follow up on your service application status, faults reported. Do not stop following up on the fault until it is resolved.
If for some reason you feel you have not been attended to adequately you can escalate your report by emailing email@example.com or call 2405 2381.
When our support team receives a report that something on your service is not working as expected, the first thing we do is try to recreate what you are experiencing by asking you questions as some of the faults can be resolved over the phone. Receiving all of the details up front allows us to do this much more quickly. Reports such as, “my Wi-Fi is not working,” tells us that something may be wrong, but further information will likely be needed, hence the questions. Please be next to your modem or that faulty product to give better details and be able to troubleshoot with the help of our trained agents.
To help us to better serve you, please review the suggestions below about the specific information our support team is looking for.
- Where are you experiencing difficulty? If you are not next to your products or service it may not be possible to immediately help you. It becomes time consuming having to travel to your place only to find that only a button had to be turned on, something you can do by yourself. Once all troubleshooting means have been exhausted, then a fault is reported or a solution like taking your modem to the Internet Café to be changed can be given.
- Who is experiencing an issue? We need to know if it’s you personally experiencing the issue or someone else. It is best to talk to the person experiencing the issue because they will be able to explain in detail and answer any questions that our agents may ask while trying to help you. However, changing of passwords or usernames can only be done with the person who applied for the service and they need to produce identity proof.
- What exactly is the problem? Telling us that your Wi-Fi is not working for example is not enough. We will need to know more details. At times the problem is that there is no electricity in the area or there is a service outage or the problem is not with your internet connection but you line. To be able to send the required personnel, we will need to know the problem you are facing.
When did the issue first start? Knowing if the problem has been ongoing, intermittent, or just appeared a moment ago is immensely helpful to us.
Disconnect all the cables connected to your modem when you leave the house or office in case a storm is experienced. This will protect your modem and keep you connected online.
Discussion about this post