1. Reach your customers remotely. Outsourcing customer interfacing functions to NCC during the COVID 19 Pandemic allows your business to stay in contact with your customers despite the fact that your office is functioning at half the staff, e.g. NCC will help you reach out to customers and market new products via an outbound telesales campaign that would increase product awareness and generate sales revenues for your business. The capability of reaching customers remotely reduces the risk of spreading COVID_19 while ensuring that your business stay connected to the market thereby generate output to survive these tough times.
2. No need to employ additional employees. The National Contact Centre has a team of highly trained agents that are equipped with the skills to serve your business. Our Agents are trained on telephone adequate, query resolution, telesales marketing, telephone surveys and many more. These agents are ready carry out the functions that your business needs and they are measured on both output and customer service quality. Your business will be served the trouble of hiring agents, training them, and remunerating them. NCC offers these service as package.
3. World Class Contact Centre Systems. The National Contact Centre would like to offer their valued clients access to the latest contact centre system available in the market. It is enabled to handle IVR, customised scripting, inbound calls, outbound calls, voice recording and storage, social media marketing, email campaigns, instant chats, live monitoring, real time report generation and historical report generation. This facility is there to assist companies to manage their customer relationship during the COVID_19 pandemic.
4. Flexible working hours. NCC has the capacity to work 24 hours a day and 7 days a week. A company that requires night services from NCC would get them without a problem. NCC is flexible to adapt to the working hours of the business.
5. Scalability. NCC allows companies to increase and or decrease the number of agents they need for their campaigns depending on the business needs they have. The National Contact Centre has 204 seater capacity that is available to companies at this moment. Companies are free to utilise this facility and help navigate their through this period of COVID_19.
6. Adherence to high standards and world class processes. NCC performs quality monitoring and evaluation on their agent’s performance. The client data is always protected. The facility has biometric access control to limit and control access to the floor. There are CCTV cameras that are monitoring the floor to ensure that everything that happens is recorded 24hours 7 days a week. There is a National Operation Control (NOC) room that monitors the security of the facility. Clients can be assured their data is protected.
NCC agents sign a confidentiality agreements and data protections Act to ensure that there are fully aware of their responsibility to protect the data they are using. This policy also ensures that business secretes are not shared with individuals outside the work premises.
The National Contact Center’s core business is the provision of business process outsourcing solutions, starting with the local market and eventually the international market. These services are categorized into; front office, back office and web based services as shown in the diagram below:
Back office outsourcing. These are internal business functions that are necessary to the operations of the company but are not part of the core functions of the business. The National Contact Center (NCC) offers organizations the opportunity to outsource tasks like billing, purchasing, data entry, data management, surveys, payment processing, quality assurance and accounting support to help keep the business running smoothly.
Front office outsourcing, are services which deal with customer interactions. The main objectives of these tasks are to manage and support business stakeholders like customers, suppliers and potential clients. The services are carried out us using channels such as emails, fax, and telephone conversation. Front Office outsourcing support service that the National Contact Center (NCC) provides are as follows;
•Technical support/help desk
3.3 Web-based outsourcing, which include social media, live chats and other web based campaigns.
Transforming and enhancing business growth
The services are designed to transform a business through anchoring acquisition, retention and growth business strategies starting with the local business community and eventually the international markets.
In the near future the National Contact Centre is expected to operate at full capacity at which point operations will run 24 hours a day with 204 seating agents at any given moment. The National Contact Center (NCC) can potentially provide job opportunities for 612 Agents when operating at full capacity.