The EPTC group of companies invested heavily on business solutions for all enterprises no matter how big or small to support Eswatini’s economic development. We are committed to improving lives through digital innovation. We understand the importance of effective communication system can’t be denied, no matter the sort of business you own or the size of your business or the lifecycle of the business either striving, growing or looking to level up.
So, don’t wait any more, make the right decision now and give your business an effective and efficient telecommunication system and enjoy its limitless advantages compared to all other phone systems.
Say goodbye to unnecessary time, money and effort spent on staying connected and running a business. Instead, say hello to speedy deployment, easy-management and cutting edge communication technology at a fraction of the cost, by switching to Eswatini Telecom’s PABX system. Our PABX system provides highly scalable business communications service that does everything on site, calls receiving and forwarding plus a lot more. Be the business that always answers their phones and remains available 24/7. Our PABX gives businesses more control and flexibility over their voice communication processes and costs.
What is a PABX?
PABX is basically just another term for a telephone system, also known as a switchboard usually used as an internal telephone system in offices. Our PABX systems allow a businesses to have a lot of internal lines connecting to one main switchboard. The reason that the word branch is referred to in the term, is because there are many different mediums connected to a PABX system, connecting all aspects of the system within the business together. PABX is a business solution for companies that need many lines for in-house and outside calls. It allows companies to use a single access number that has several extensions. Eswatini Telecom PABX systems are incredibly complex machines, they can be used as telephones, modems and fax machines, and can be used for employee to employee communication internally regardless of the location of proximity. In a PABX system, each device connected to the exchange has a designated extension number. These devices include desk phones, computer modems and fax machines.
How PABX Works
How a PABX essentially works is that it is a modem which acts as the central control station. Our PABX combines various call technologies into one system, so you can transfer calls from fixed company phones to mobile numbers, set up multiple call-lines without needing to install separate physical phone lines. Whenever a new call comes in, it is routed through this control station. Since the PABX has been assigned to special codes per phone number within in the company, or each extension if you will, the call is going to be directed to the correct place using that assigned code. A PABX can also be programmed so that it greets each caller with an automated message before the call goes through to the assigned line. With regards to the fax function, you can program a line that goes through from the central control station to the fax machine. The machine can also be programmed to go to numerous fax machines.
Our PABX machines are now modernised in that they can now be controlled by a computer system which tracks all incoming and outgoing calls. This computer system can be personalised in that it limits who makes calls to certain networks. It is also a very good way of keeping track of employees’ responsible usage of the business telephone lines.
We set your PABX according to your needs, for example a business can choose to have an automated greeting on incoming calls with a recorded message. This greeting is also called Interactive Voice Response (IVR). It usually requests a number for the caller to dial to reach the correct department or can say the business commands or detail business products before routing calls based on the code or extension number required by the caller.
Why a PABX?
Eswatini Telecom PABX machines are excellent for businesses, they can be used as auto telephone attendants or recipients. By doing this the call will be handled to a certain extent even if there is no-one to answer the call. In this respect, our PABX systems are highly effective for large businesses that receive a lot of calls. Eswatini Telecom’s PABXs are lovely office machines as they have a wide range of different functions besides the ones mentioned above. They can be used to conduct conference calls, which is incredibly useful if business people do not have time to meet for a face to face meeting, practising social distancing during COVID_19. This is very helpful for international clients that can only be met with telephonically.
Many organizations use our PABX to handle a high volume of internal and outgoing calls to function at the same time independently. Eswatini Telecom offers PABX packages that suite each business’s needs. What our PABX systems offer your businesses are tailored communications solutions and professionalism at very competitive rates, every cent can be justified!
It is ideal for small and medium businesses or even the branch offices of larger companies that want to be smart about benefiting from advanced communications services, saving money, and keeping focussed on what they are best at. Be ready for unified communications and fixed-mobile convergence services if you shift your spend to a holistic and unified system through Eswatini Telecom.
A needs analysis is conducted, and system costs are customized and calculated according to your exact requirements. You are not charged for software or hardware that will not be required for your installation. Factors affecting price include number of exchange lines and extensions, peripheral equipment used, applications required (e.g. Call Centres, Automated Attendants, IVR, Switchboards) and the type of PBX).
Eswatini Telecom PABX Features
Eswatini Telecom PABX system allows organizations to use more phone units than their physical phone lines. Our system allows you to streamline your business voice communication network, determine your monthly budget on calls and switch between mobile and fixed phones. It also has built in system to curb faults and power cuts. You can add mobile phones as extensions.
The following basic functions and advanced features are available in our PABX systems:
- Auto Attendant (Digital Receptionist): Automatically connects callers to the target extension number. It uses a simple menu.
- Automatic Ring Back: Enables users to pre-dial a busy phone line and receive a ring back as soon as the line is free.
- Call Forwarding: Lets admins route incoming calls based on specific criteria.
- Call Parking: Allows users to put an ongoing call on hold in one telephone unit. They can then continue the conversation on another device.
- Call Pick-up: Lets staff pick up and answer an incoming call for a different recipient.
- Call Queueing: Allows staff to create a system for routing calls to specific ring groups.
- Call Recording: Used for call recording for legal, documentation, monitoring, training, or other purposes.
- Call Transfer: Enables a user to hand off a live call to another user or extension.
- Call Waiting: Lets users handle many ongoing calls at the same time.
- Conference Call: Also called Audio Tele-Conference. You’ll want it when you need to speak with more than one party.
- Do Not Disturb (DND): Blocks incoming calls to a specific extension.
- Direct Dial-In: Allows callers to bypass IVRs or auto attendants. Users can make a direct connection to the intended number.
- IVR (Interactive Voice Response): Works like an upgraded auto attendant. Companies use it for account inquiries, product information requests, and other purposes.
- Ring Groups: Add several extension numbers into a group. It instructs phones to ring in sequence or at the same time when a specific call comes in.
- Speed Dialing: Use shortcuts for extension numbers. This makes it easier to remember the contact information of key staff or departments.
- Voicemail: Provide callers with the option to leave a voicemail message to ensure you can follow-up.
- Music oh hold: callers listen to music while they’re being transferred to their desired recipient
- Conference calling: conference call to anywhere in the world with a number people